Data privacy is of great importance to Frankies Menstore and we want to be open and transparent about the processing of your personal data.
We therefore have a policy that sets out how your personal data is processed and protected.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The Dutch company Frankies Menstore is the controller of the personal data you provide to us and is responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
Tower path 16a
Company Registration: Frankies Menstore
Registration number: 71159681
Authorized Representative: Frank Safare
VAT number: VAT NO. NL002302331B40
Where do we store your data?
The data we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside the EEA. Such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in accordance with applicable laws.
Who has access to your data?
Your data may be shared within the Frankies Menstore company (for
We will never forward, sell or exchange your information to/with third parties outside the Frankies Menstore company for marketing purposes. Data that is forwarded to third parties is only used to provide you with our services. The categories of third parties can be found under each specific process below.
What is the legal basis for the processing?
For each specific processing of personal data that we collect from you, we will inform you whether the transfer of personal data is legally required or required to enter into a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and what the possible consequences are if you choose not to.
What are your rights?
Right of access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold about you at any time. You can contact email@example.com who can provide you with this personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
When Frankies Menstore processes your personal data by automated means based on your consent or on the basis of an agreement, you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, transferred to you or to a other party. This only relates to the personal data you have provided to us.
Right to correction:
You have the right to request the correction of your personal data when it is inaccurate, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to delete the personal data processed by Frankies Menstore at any time, except in the following situations:
* you have an ongoing case with customer service
* you have an open order that has not yet been shipped or has been partially shipped
* you have an unsettled debt with Frankies Menstore, regardless of the payment method
* you are suspected of misusing our services in the past four years or you have misused our services in the past four years
* your debt has been transferred to a third party in the past three years or in the past year for deceased customers
* your credit application has been rejected in the past three months
* if you have made a purchase, we will retain your personal data in connection with your transaction for accounting purposes
The right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on a legitimate interest Frankies Menstore will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate a legal basis for the process which outweighs your interests and rights or as a result of legal claims.
The right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis for direct marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing, you can:
* follow the instructions in each marketing email
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that Frankies Menstore restrict the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances:
* if you object to processing based on a legitimate interest of Frankies Menstore, limited Frankies Menstore any processing of such data pending verification of legitimate interest,
* if you have made a claim that your personal data is incorrect, you must Frankies Menstore restrict any processing of such data pending verification of the accuracy of the personal data,
* if the processing is unlawful, you can oppose the deletion of your personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data,
* if Frankie Menstore no longer needs the personal data, but the personal data is necessary for you to assert defensive legal claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously. That is why we have a dedicated customer service team that handles your questions regarding your above rights. You can always reach our employees via firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
If you believe that Frankies Menstore is not processing your personal data correctly, please contact email@example.com . You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Updates to our privacy statement:
Our privacy statement may need to be updated. The latest version of the privacy statement is always available on our website. We will post any material changes to the privacy statement, for example regarding the purpose of using your personal data, the identity of the Controller or your rights.
Payment methods Klarna:
“In order to offer you Klarna's payment methods, we may pass on your contact and order details to Klarna during checkout, so that Klarna can assess whether you are eligible for Klarna's payment methods and tailor these payment methods to you. to make. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with Klarna's privacy statement .